The Nurse Leadership Mastery Program ™
Empowering nurse leaders with the fundamental skill-set to lead for the future of nursing and healthcare.
About this Event
- 15.5 contact hours
- 2-Day workshop
- March 5, 8:00-4:00 p.m.
- March 6, 8:00-4:00 p.m.
- Location: Hawkeye Community College, Waterloo, Iowa
MODULE 1 - COMMUNICATION MASTERY - CORE FUNDAMENTALS Bullying, burnout, high turnovers, and long hours. Building an effective team is challenging and patients are looking for a better experience. Health care is shifting from sickness to wellness and nurses are on the frontlines. We need nurse leaders dedicated to growing and who are masters of communication. Nurses who look to create compassionate and joyful experiences. In the The Nurse Leadership Mastery Program ™ here's what you and your team of leaders will discover in the Communication Mastery-Core Fundamentals:
- How to lead a productive, engaged and innovative team who arrives home at the end of the day, fulfilled
- How to overcome, The 4% Problem, plaguing your team
- A proven system to increase your communication skills up to 300%
- How to say, "Not here, not on this team." to bullies
- Learn the 7 things your team needs to hear you say
Great Leadership is all About PeopleLet's bring the joy back to nursing and create the best patient experience!
You are the Future of HealthcareSee upcoming training sessions.
Intro Webinar - The Nurse Leader Mastery Program
February 5, 2020 11:30 AM CST
INTRO to MODULE 1 - The Nurse Leader Mastery Program