A year and a half ago, I came across a movement I knew was going to change my life. I’m super excited to announce & share The Body Image Movement with you.
I read all about Taryn and her amazing story. I knew immediately I needed more of this message in my life. I wanted to be part of spreading this message to as many beautiful humans as possible!
I know now what I came to this planet to shout from the mountain tops! I’m on this planet to empower you with body confidence, self-love, and worthiness.
I am super honored to be a Global ambassador for the Body Image Movement BIM. BIM allows me to partner with so many amazing women, men and children. And now, we can all take a journey to Embrace.
Please watch the Embrace official movie trailer.
“EMBRACE is a social impact documentary that explores the issue of body image. The project has been supported by nearly 9000 Kickstarter pledgers who responded to a fundraising trailer I released in 2014, which has now had over 25 million internet views.” ~Taryn Brumfitt
I’ve been blessed to speak and teach workshops on body positivity. We cover how to begin to love the body you live in. These gatherings offer opportunities to view Taryn Brumfitt’s (BIM founder) brave & life-changing documentary, Embrace.
Embrace everyBODY. Create global change.
- Inspire women to change the way we feel about ourselves and value our bodies.
- Redefine and rewrite the ideals of health.
- Combat toxic media messaging in our society.
- Celebrate body diversity in shape, size, ethnicity and ability.
- Empower diversity of choice – everyone has the right to a positive body image and express themselves how they choose to.
- Educate our global community and provide tools to combat negative body image.
We say no to…
- Society and advertisers preying on women’s insecurities
- Excessive Photoshopping of body images in the media
- Being programmed into accepting unrealistic body images
- The notion that weight determines your health
- Women being treated as sexual objects and the objectification of women
And we say yes to…
- Body diversity and revelling in the beauty of the human form
- Celebrating the journey our bodies have been on
- Growing old, and acknowledging the privilege to do so
- Focusing on things that are important, rather than comparing ourselves to others
- Being healthy at every weight
Find out how you can get involved here.