Low Glycemic Gluten free Coconut Pancakes
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of dried organic coconut
- 1 cup of mashed organic bananas or unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBS of cinnamon.
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks
- Whip egg whites till stiff
- In separate bowl mix coconut flour and mashed bananas or applesauce and egg yolks.
- Add salt and cinnamon
- Fold in egg whites
- Melt 3 TBS of butter in hot cast iron skillet. Medium heat.
- Make pancake patties small. I use a large spoonful.
- Flip when they start to turn brown on the bottom (About 1 min.)
They cook quick so watch out!
Top with gluten free organic dried coconut and cinnamon or we love organic honey!