Have you ever made Stone Soup?
The way I understand Stone Soup is you throw whatever you have in the fridge, in a pot and cook it, hoping it tastes good?
Well I had…
- 1 lb. of lean ground beef
- Bits and pieces of maybe ½ an onion
- ¼ of a green pepper and red pepper
- 6 baby carrots
- 4 organic russet potatoes
- ½ jar of organic salsa
- 2 cloves of organic garlic
- 2 boxes of organic chicken broth
- 1 large handful of organic kale
- Cook up the ground beef and drain any grease.
- Chop all the veggies (NOT THE KALE ) and mince the garlic.
- Add the chopped veggies and the salsa, to the cooked hamburger.
- Pour in 1 box of the organic chicken broth.
- Let simmer for 1 hour -ish so the veggies get cooked to your liking.
- Add the remaining box of chicken broth.
- Heat till hot again and add the kale in pieces. Let the kale cook until soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Everyone loved this “Stone Soup”, I hope you do too!
You have ONE LIFE.
Live it to its FULLEST!